Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 14,591 - A New Leg of the Journey

As I mentioned last night, I was applying to be a writer for a new blog project that Pagan Newswire Collective is launching soon. I received a response this morning! They invited me to join in and write for them! Words cannot express my excitement with regard to this newest opportunity...

With this expansion in creative outlets, I have decided to move my blog Notes From the Road, which originally resided over at Wordpress and was purposely left to be obscure, here to Blogger. As you'll also note, I tweaked the name a bit. It is my intention to finally reach out to others and invite them for a read. Who knows if anything shall ever come of this, but... I'll never know unless I do so, right?

Until this newest expanse of road brings us together again, dear friends, many blessings upon you and yours.

~N

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails